First Annual Family and Youth Summit: Your Voices Matters - Together We Make a Difference!
Take a look at our Program!
When: November 2, 2013, 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Where: Hudson Hall, Mount Saint Mary College, 330 Powell Avenue, Newburgh, NY
Co-presented by: Orange County Department of Mental Health; Orange County System of Care; VoicesUnited4Change, Orange County Youth Bureau and the Center for Adolescent Research & Development, MSMC
- Attendees can participate in interactive Drumming & Storytelling presentations.
- Lots of information will be provided by Orange County Organizations.
- Have a seat in the "summit Cinema" for a movie and special viewing of the Orange County System of Care Public Service Announcement.
- Professionally staffed activities for children under 12 will be provided in a designated area.
- Interpreters will be available.
- Light breakfast and Lunch will be served including child-friendly choices.
- Transportation will be provided from single stops in Middletown and Port Jervis (exact locations to be announced).
This event has been designed for families, youth and community members. It will provide attendees with learning opportunities in topics such as Advocacy, Communication, Engagement, Wellness and Anti-Stigma.
Keynote speaker: Stacy Pershall of Active Minds, Inc.
Plenary speaker: Joe Anne Hust will present, "Just Keep Swimming".
For Family registrations, please use the Group Registration option on the registration page.